Pregabalin Lyrica Pharmaceutical Raw Materials For Antiepileptic Drugs CAS 148553-50-8
Synonyms:3(S)-(AMINOMETHYL)-5-METHYLHEXANOIC ACID;(3S)-3-(AMINOMETHYL)-5-METHYLHEXANOIC ACID;PREGABALIN;Pregablin;3-(Aminomethyl)-5-methyl-hexanoic acid;PREDNISOLONESODIUMPHOSPHATE;(R)-Pregabalin;(S)-Pregabalin
Product Categories:APIs;Miscellaneous Biochemicals;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Neurochemicals;Pharmaceuticals;API;Pfizer compounds;LYRICA
Chemical Properties:Off-White Solid
1) S-Enantiomer of Pregabalin. A GABA analogue used as an anticonvulsant. Anxiolytic analgesic used to treat peripheral neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia.
2) Pregabalin is an anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain, as an adjunct therapy for partial seizures, and in generalized anxiety disorder. It was designed as a more potent successor to gabapentin. Pregabalin is marketed by Pfizer under the trade nam.
Pregabalin is described chemically as (S)-3-(aminomethyl)-5-methylhexanoic acid. The molecular formula is C8H17NO2 and the molecular weight is 159.23.
Pregabalin is a white to off-white, crystalline solid with a pKa1 of 4.2 and a pKa2 of 10.6. It is freely soluble in water and both basic and acidic aqueous solutions. The log of the partition coefficient (n-octanol/0.05M phosphate buffer) at pH 7.4 is 1.35.
LYRICA (pregabalin) Capsules are administered orally and are supplied as imprinted hard-shell capsules containing 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 225, and 300 mg of pregabalin, along with lactose monohydrate, cornstarch, and talc as inactive ingredients. The capsule shells contain gelatin and titanium dioxide. In addition, the orange capsule shells contain red iron oxide and the white capsule shells contain sodium lauryl sulfate and colloidal silicon dioxide. Colloidal silicon dioxide is a manufacturing aid that may or may not be present in the capsule shells. The imprinting ink contains shellac, black iron oxide, propylene glycol, and potassium hydroxide.
How to use
LYRICA (pregabalin) oral solution, 20 mg/mL, is administered orally and is supplied as a clear, colorless solution contained in a 16 fluid ounce white HDPE bottle with a polyethylene-lined closure. The oral solution contains 20 mg/mL of pregabalin, along with methylparaben, propylparaben, monobasic sodium phosphate anhydrous, dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous, sucralose, artificial strawberry #11545 and purified water as inactive ingredients.
||A white to off white powder
||A. Meets the requirement
|B. IR: similar to Reference Substance
|Loss on drying
||Any single impurity ≤0.1%
Total impurity ≤0.8%
|Purity By HPLC R-isomer
|Residue on ignition
||Isopropyl alcohol ≤5000ppm
Ethyl Acetate ≤5000ppm
||Analyse according to Factory Standard , Conform
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: U.S Standard
2) All Purity≥99.8%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 8 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99.8%
4)We provide re-ship policy.
5) We have warehouse in Australia, Canada and England, we have large amounts of stock in the warehouse, can ship to you directly from our foreign warehouse!
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
The Related Local Anesthetic Products: