Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||HGH Fragment 176-191||Cas:||12629-01-5|
|Usage:||Muscle Growth Hormone|
steroid based hormones,
anabolic steroid hormones
12629 01 5 Muscle Growth Hormone HGH Fragment 176-191 5mg Injectable Peptide
Hgh growth hormone 191AA
EINECS No.: 235-735-8
CAS : 12629-01-5
Feature: high bioactivity, high stability, high purity,191 aa
Molecular formula: C990H1528N262O300S7
Formula weight: 22125D
Category: White Lyophilized Powder
Storage: 2-8°C sealed preservation & Transportation, avoid sunlight. Dry and cool place.
Exp.: 24 months
The HGH Fragment is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of the human growth hormone (HGH). Studies have shown that it works by mimicking the way natural HGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on insulin sensitivity (blood sugar) or cell proliferation (muscle growth) that is seen with unmodified HGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis (breaking down of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the formation of fatty acids and other lipids in the body).
HGH fragment 176-191 is meant to be 12.5 times stronger than human growth hormone (HGH) for weight loss than standard human growth hormone (HGH).
Of particular note is that in studies HGH fragment 176-191 had the ability to increase IGF-1 levels which translates into the fragments ability to give anti-aging effects.
Hgh growth hormone 191AA Physiological effect:
1. Promotes growth,regulates bone metabolism
2. Regulates substance metabolism
3. Promotes tissue growth
4. GH Promotes protein synthesis
5. GH is good for fat-burning
6. Reduces the use of glucose
7. Promotion water and mineral metabolism
8. anti-aging, brain functional promotion, increasing myocardial and immune functions
Factors stimulating the natural secretion of Human Growth Hormone
There are several factors that stimulate the secretion of the HGH:
• GHRH or the Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Hormone, released by the Hypothalamus, acts as the primary controller of the amount of HGH secreted by the Pituitary Gland
• Hormone Ghrelin
• Sex hormones, including Androgen and Estrogen also influence the release of HGH
• Deep sleep plays a significant role in the release
• Exercise and physical activity
• Nutrition, hypoglycemia, and fasting are other important influencing factors
Functions performed by the Human Growth Hormone
The Human Growth Hormone serves several vital and essential functions in the body:
• HGH plays a crucial role in increasing the height among children and adolescents.
• HGH increases calcium preservation, and augments bone mineralization.
• It enhances muscle mass.
• Promotes lipolysis (fat break down) and gluconeogenesis (production of glucose from amino acids) in the liver.
• Reduces the absorption of glucose by the liver
• Encourages protein production
• It plays a crucial role in cell reproduction and thereby stimulates the growth of various body tissues.
• Stimulates the defense and immune mechanisms of the body
• Helps prevent premature ageing and preserves youthfulness
|GHRP-6||IGF-1 LR3||Anastrozole (Arimidex)|
|CJC-1295 with DAC||IGF-1 DES||Boldenone|
|CJC-1295 NO DAC||Follistatin||Boldenone undecylenate (EQ)|
|Thymosin β4 (TB500)||EPO||Nolvadex|
|Melanotan-II (MT-II)||Tadalafil (Cialis)|
|Melanotan-I (MT-I)||SARM||Letrozole (Femara)|
|Triptorelin||LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)||Methenolone Acetate|
|GHRH||YK-11||Stanozolol Coarse (Winstrol)|
|Tesamorelin||Aicar||Stanozolol Micronized (Winstrol)|
Contact Person: tommy